Property & Inland Marine Insurance

Property Insurance protects your buildings, glass, equipment, and business property such as computers, stock, furniture and fixtures, valuable papers and records. Some insurance policies include coverage for equipment breakdown and loss of your business income. Basic property insurance will generally cover your business for losses in the event of a fire, vandalism, or theft, and will typically pay the cost of removing property to protect it from further damage.

Inland Marine Insurance protects goods that are on the move. This includes special types of property that are mobile, of unique value, related to transportation or communication, or otherwise considered to need special protection. For example, if your business specialty tools and equipment, inland marine insurance could be used to protect your tools and equipment. If you have high value machinery, inland marine insurance could be used to protect your equipment.

Find out more!

Call us at 800.830.1705 or Click Here to get your application process started.

©2011-2018 Triton of California Insurance Services. All Rights Reserved. CA DOI # 0F41767